Thursday, January 21, 2016

How I Saved My Family Over $200 a Month!

With moving, the holidays, and work not really picking up yet for Hubby, I've had to find ways to save and stretch our money.

I'm really happy to say that as of right now, with just a few changes, i am now saving my family over $200 a month!!



Here are my top 3 money savers!!

1.) Cell phone - That's right in a world where people are consistently attached to their phones i willingly gave mine up. Which has saved my family about $80 a month!! Instead of a cell phone i use a landline.

2.) Directv - Getting rid of this has saved my family about $140 a month!! Instead of Directv we now have Netflix which is only $8 a month.

3.) Paper Plates and Paper Towels - My kids would go through so many of each of these every day, so giving them up has truly saved us at least $50 a month!!  Instead of paper plates we use tin foil for things like sandwiches and snacks; and instead of paper towels we use real towels.


Those are my ways of saving my family money, if you have any tips i'd love to hear them!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment