Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sleeping Alone..

Tuesday morning Hubby left for Nevada. He won't be back until this weekend. He is working on a job there. So, it was just me taking care of the kids yesterday and last night. The day went by fast and before i knew it, it was bedtime for the kids. (Actually i was looking forward to them going to bed.. I know ,what a bad Mom i am, but hey i need some "Me Time" too.) :)

I absolutely HATE sleeping alone. I was dreading going to bed and on top of that i was worried about taking care of Boogie Man during the middle of the night. (I did a recent post on here about how Hubby does those "Night shifts" and how we only practiced one night like a couple of weeks ago.)

At Midnight i hear Boogie Man starting to cry. I fed him and he went back to sleep. ( I thought to myself, wow that was pretty easy. )

Then again at 4:00 in the morning he started crying again. Once again i fed him and he went back to sleep fast.

I thought to myself after that second time, Hubby said he only wakes up once a night, Boogie Man must know Hubby is gone and is making me work overtime. LOL.

Finally at about 7 this morning i hear him making some cooing noises. I pick my head up a little bit and look into his bassinet, he sees me and starts to smile immediately. He was chewing on his hands and his blanket. (He is such a good and happy baby!)

Hopefully tonight will be just as easy, if not better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment