Monday, November 3, 2008

November Already?!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all are doing ok! Tomorrow is election day! Finally!!! I don't know about all of you, but i am so sick of hearing all of the political talk. It's like there is no way of escaping it! lol. It's on the news, the talk shows, commercials, radio, online, etc. I am ready for it to be done with and i am excited to find out who is actually going to win the presidency.

The kids are doing good. Boogie Man is crawling a little bit more each day! Still no teeth though!

Super Guy got a fever over the weekend, but today he is feeling much better!

Hubby and me are both doing ok. We are excited for Thanksgiving! We can't wait, we love to eat!! lol. :)

Well, that is all for now, i should have some good news (i hope) on Thursday! I will keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment