Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My silly little baby boy!

I was watching "That 70's Show" one night, it was an episode where Eric (the main character) was running naked through a town hall type meeting. Anyways as he was running naked he was saying "Wee Wee, Pee Pee".. LOL... So then i had to go change Booge Man's diaper and as i was changing his diaper i said to him "Wee Wee, Pee Pee".. He laughed and laughed.. It was so cute!

Anyways, so every once in awhile, while i change his diaper, i say to him "Wee Wee, Pee Pee" and every time he laughs... This started about 3 weeks ago, i believe....

So yesterday he was in his crib playing (while i was putting some laundry away), he then pulled himself up and was hanging onto the crib.. He started yelling at me "Wee Wee"... "Wee Wee"..... "Wee Wee"..... I think he thinks that is my name or something because he kept doing it all day, whenever he wanted me, he would yell out "Wee Wee".... LOL..

When Hubby got home yesterday he heard all of this for himself and was like "What have you taught our son?!" LOL....

And he is still saying it this morning too! I guess the bright side is, that he is one smart little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment