Friday, December 5, 2008

New Stuff!

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all had a Great week! I can't believe it is Friday already, wow this week went by really fast. Anyways i have good news about Boogie Man... Are you ready?..........Are you sure?...........

Just kidding, Anyways the good news is that he has been officially crawling for almost a week now!! And he is sitting up all by himself........ Also, yes there is more.. LOL...... He can pull himself up by grabbing onto pretty much anything!!

He is getting so big!

He is so funny! He will pull himself up in his crib to where he is standing up and hanging onto the crib, but then he gets scared. Not sure what he should do next or how he is going to get himself down he starts to cry.. Poor little guy! lol. That sounds a lot like me when i am on a ladder... LOL.

This weekend we are going to be getting our Christmas tree. We are actually going to buy a Real one.. I haven't had a real tree for Christmas since i was probably in high school. I am so excited! I will take lots of pictures and get them posted as soon as i can!

Oh and Tomorrow is Hubby's birthday! We are going to make Tamales for his birthday, yummy yummy! I can't wait! :) I will also take pictures of that too! :)

Ok, i am sure there is more i wanted to share, but i have just lost my train of thought... Hmm, hopefully it comes back soon! lol.. Ok, have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment