Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Long time no talk... or blog that is..... :)

I know i haven't blogged in awhile, sorry about that, been kinda busy with kids and work.

Anyways, Boogie Man is walking a little bit. It is so cute to watch him walk. He takes a few steps then falls over or grabs onto a piece of furniture.. I love it!

Super Guy is doing great. He is so funny and full of energy. He is happy that his brother is getting bigger because now he can play with him a little bit more. :)

Boogie Man will be turning 1 here soon, so that is something i am really looking forward to.

Hubby is doing good, he is staying busy with work.

I am doing ok, i gave up soda back in December and i am feeling great! I don't miss it at all. :)

Not much else to update at this time. I am hoping to post some new photos soon. :)

I hope you all are doing ok!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment