Thursday, March 29, 2012

Police, Customers, and a Bloody Nose (In other words your typical Thursday)

The Title of this post says it all...

My morning started, at about 8 this morning, with my door bell ringing and banging on the door.. It was the Police, wanting to know if anyone in my house had called 9-1-1.. I said no and the police officer informed me that someone either here or next door called 9-1-1 from a non-working cell phone.. Anyways they left i went about my morning..

Today, is day 2 that Boogie Man has been talking about customers... I don't know why... but yesterday he was laying his blankets out on the couch and i asked him what he is doing, to which he responded "I'm getting ready for the customers"... Weird right?! Then today i told Boogie Man i needed to give Jelly Bean some medicine before we go out to the store, to which he responded "the customers won't like that"... Even Weirder right?!

Anyways we continued with our day....

Then this evening as i am making dinner Boogie Man comes running to me and crying and blood dripping down his nose... He banged his nose on Super Guy's head... :(

Yep, just your typical Thursday in our family... (I can't wait for the weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment