Monday, October 22, 2012

Just another manic Monday

We had a pretty busy weekend, but it was a lot of fun!

Saturday we drove to Emmett (with my Sister & her husband) to visit my Grandpa and to do some Apple picking!

It was good to see my Grandpa again, i hadn't seen him since Christmas. It's always a little difficult for me to visit his house though, too many memories of my Grandma. As soon as i pull up into the driveway the first thing that hits me is; the memory of the morning my Grandma passed away and getting out of my parents car and seeing the sign "The Lee's" and breaking down crying.. That sign is still hanging up outside the house.

It's been what, 8 1/2 almost 9 years, since she passed and i still get teary eyed thinking about her. I suppose that will never go away.

*Sigh* Anyways after eating lunch with my Grandpa we went Apple picking!

The kids loved it, i don't think I've ever seen them eat so many apples before!! :-)








(**Super Guy refused to let me take any pictures of him.**)


Then on Sunday we had our Sunday Night Dinner with my sister & her husband. It's nice that we get together once a week and have a big family dinner, especially with my hubby being gone, it's nice to get some adult interaction. :-)


This week is going to be busy for us too.. Tomorrow Jelly Bean is going to be getting caught up on her Immunizations :-( I'm totally not looking forward to that. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment