Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Courage

I just started (over the weekend) teaching my kids a bible verse. I'm planning on teaching them a new bible verse every week for them to remember.

On Saturday i taught them "Be strong and of good courage.. for God is with thee" -Joshua 1:9... (That's not the exact verse, i shortened it for them.)

Anyways, on Sunday morning as they were playing Monster hunters (a game Super Guy came up with where they search the house for monsters) Boogie Man was getting afraid, so Super Guy Say's to him "Remember the bible verse from yesterday (he repeats the verse to him) so don't be afraid, God is always with you, you are never truly alone"..

I almost cried (tears of joy) for the fact that he actually UNDERSTOOD the bible verse and that he REMEMBERED it and that he was HELPING his brother by reciting it to him. It just touched my heart in so many ways i can't even explain.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment