Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Happy Halloween Everyone!! We hope you all have a fun & safe Halloween!

This year my kiddos are dressing up as; a Ninja, Bomb Bird (from the Angry Bird games), & a Kitten.

Here are some pictures of our pumpkins & the kiddos all dressed up!

 
Before

 
Boogie Man's Pumpkin ~ Cat

 
Hubby's Pumpkin ~ Witch


 
My Pumpkin ~ Ghost

 
Super Guy's Pumpkin ~ Monster

 
My little kitten
 
 
Meowing for me :-)

 
Where's my little kitty kat?

 
Where is she?

 
Angry Face

 
Boogie was doing his Angry face and Jelly Bean had to join in!

 
My Ninja!!

 
Her "seriously mom, how many pictures do you have to take of me" face.

 
Ninja, Bomb Bird, & Kitten




 
He has the most Gorgeous Eyes!!
 




Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, what is your child/ren dressing up as?

~Veronica~

No comments:

Post a Comment