Friday, October 4, 2013

Homemade Coffee Creamer

I love coffee, I have to have at least one cup of coffee a day... With that being said, I can't stand drinking plain coffee, my coffee must be a little sweet and it must have cream. I've tried pretty much every creamer there is out there, and then I tried this homemade creamer recipe and I have to tell you, nothing in the stores comes even CLOSE to this.

It's creamy and it's just the perfect level of sweetness!

After making this recipe I haven't been able to go back to using store bought creamers, they just taste 'off' to me now.

Here is the recipe for Vanilla Creamer I use:

14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 3/4 cup milk or cream whichever you prefer (I personally like to use half-n-half)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

What's great about this recipe is you can add in flavors you like, just use the 2 main ingredients (sweetened condensed milk & half-n-half) and then add in whatever you like, such as; chocolate, Irish cream, hazelnut, pumpkin spice, etc.... You can find all these recipes and more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment