Monday, October 14, 2013

Operation Christmas Child ~ UPDATE~

As I previously mentioned we are doing Operation Christmas Child this year. I forgot to add that you can order free materials from them which will help get you started! You can do that HERE! I've already order my free materials and I can't for them to arrive!! :-) Don't wait to order your free materials as the deadline for mailing the shoeboxes is getting closer & also they have limited resources!

Also if you are looking for ideas on what to put in your shoebox, Christian Book has a whole section dedicated to Shoebox Christmas Gifts. You can check out their ideas HERE & you can even order from them!

I'm not an affiliate of Christian Book, just a fan! I've ordered from them before, they have great prices & shipping was fast!!


~Veronica~

No comments:

Post a Comment