Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Operation Christmas Child

This is going to be our first year of doing Operation Christmas Child and we are all really excited about it!

  If you are unfamiliar with them; they are an organization that sends these shoeboxes, that we (donators) fill with toys/fun things, to children around the world.

When I told my kids we were going to be doing shoeboxes this year for kids, my 5 year old son was so excited. These were his exact words....

"I want to send them an Angry Bird, a Lego set, hugs and love."

When I told him that we were mailing the boxes and he wasn't actually going to meet the kids to give them hugs or love, he was sooo disappointed! He really has such an amazing & loving heart!!


If you are wanting to be a part of Operation Christmas Child, you can visit their website HERE for more information!!




~Veronica~

No comments:

Post a Comment