Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Brownies

Pumpkin Brownies??!!!! If you are anything like me you would probably run away just from the title of this post... Cause how can Pumpkin & Brownies go together?! It's just not natural... But please just trust me and go along with the madness!! It's worth it!!

Well as you know it's the season for pumpkin anything. But when I saw the recipe for Pumpkin Spice Brownies, I was like there is no way this will taste good... But the picture of them was calling my name (as you know probably know by know I'm a sucker for ANYTHING chocolate).... They looked sooo Good and sooo tempting, that I finally caved!!!

I bought the ingredients:


Now the actual Recipe called for:
19 Oz. Box Ghiradelli Triple Fudge Brownie Mix, Dry
1 1/2 C. Canned 100% Pumpkin Puree (Not Pumpkin Pie Filling!)
1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
 
But I didn't want to buy pumpkin pie spice, so I used just Cinnamon instead... And my store didn't have triple fudge mix so I went for Supreme instead.... And well the pumpkin, I'm still not sure if I bought/used the right thing.. Who knew shopping for pumpkin puree could be so hard?! Anyone if this is the right thing?

Anyways, mix the dry brownie mix, pumpkin & pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon if you are a rebel like me). Pour it into a greased baking dish (8x8 or 9x9) and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.


Mmmmmm!!! These taste like little pieces of heaven! :-) All of my kiddos gave them 5 Stars!!

Note: My brownie mix also came with a chocolate syrup pouch that I also added into them when I was mixing all the ingredients together.

No comments:

Post a Comment