Friday, October 4, 2013

This Week's Happenings - Family Edition

Hi Everyone! A few days ago I did the school edition of this weeks happenings, so today I'm doing the family edition... Here's what's going on with Our Family this week.

Boogie Man wants very much to be independent, so he likes to pick out his own clothes for the day..

However he really hates wearing long pants (such as jeans), he loves wearing shorts (he calls them his handsome clothes) which is great for summer time, but the weather lately has been really cold. So we've been locked in a battle for the past few weeks.

Me: "Boogie Man we are going to the grocery store, its cold outside, put some pants on"
Him: *Pouting, on the verge of crying* "Why do I have to long pants, their just so boring"
Me: "Cause it's freezing outside, you'll be cold with shorts on."
Him: *Crying*
10 minutes later... him sitting on his floor crying still...
Another 10 minutes later... Him sitting in the car, with his shorts on and smiling...

Ugh, so for right now I'm losing the battle of the pants... I'm hoping to take him shopping soon and maybe him picking out his own long pants will encourage him to wear them. We shall see...

Jelly Bean on the other hand will wear whatever cause she is only 2 years old, so no battles going on there... However she is sadly outgrowing her clothes faster than I am keeping up buying new ones... I really need to buy her new PJ's especially since all the ones she has right now are a size 2T and she is in a size 3T, so you can imagine they are a little tight on her... Luckily Carters is having a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale on all PJ's going on right now until Wednesday!!  I'm definitely going to take advantage of that!!

Super Guy has another wiggly tooth!! I keep teasing him that he is going to be singing at Christmas time "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth", cause the one he lost last week was a front tooth and this one that is wiggly now is the other front tooth.


So that's what's been going on with us this week... What's been going on with your family this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment