Wednesday, October 2, 2013

This Week's Happenings - School Edition

I thought I would give an update on what all the kiddos have been doing/learning in school this week.

Here are a few pictures of what we are doing this week..

 
Shape Play dough Mats

 
Shape Play dough Mats

 
Fall themed Dot Art

Boogie Man did awesome with the shape play dough mats! These ones are from Confessions of a Homeschooler and they came in the curriculum we bought. He has been doing awesome with pretty much every assignment I give him! Last week we spent time reviewing the alphabet. This week we've been reviewing numbers, shapes, & colors!!

Jelly Bean just absolutely LOVES dot art markers, so these printables from 3 Dinosaurs are perfect for her to keep her busy and entertained!!!

Super Guy's curriculum for English arrived last week and I have to say I LOVE IT!! I'm planning on writing a review of all of our curriculum picks this year, English is definitely going to get 5 stars!!! He is really doing great so far with our schooling, I know it can't be easy adjusting to homeschooling after being in public school for the past 3 years, but he is transitioning well... Expect when it comes time for handwriting, then you better stand back cause he is about to blow!!! I'm still trying to find maybe a better/easier way for handwriting class. I'll let you know if I find something!!


 How's your week going?! Good I hope! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment