Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hot Chocolate Recipe

Hi Everyone! As you all probably know by now, I absolutely love Coffee! But my love for hot beverages doesn't stop there. I pretty much love them all; Tea, Hot Apple Cider, Hot Chocolate, etc..

Today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite Hot Chocolate recipes. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does.

Hot Chocolate

Ingredients:

2 Cups Milk
2 Cups Half-n-Half
1 Cup Chocolate Chips ( I prefer milk chocolate chips, but you could use semi-sweet or whatever else you like)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Directions:

Pour the milk & half-n-half into a medium saucepan. Warm it over medium-low heat. Once warm add the chocolate chips. Stir and make sure it doesn't get too hot and burn. Once all the chocolate chips are melted*, add in the vanilla extract. Then pour it into a cup/mug and enjoy!

*Note: The chocolate chips don't dissolve 100%, so don't be alarmed if there are small pieces remaining. It just makes it taste that much better, in my opinion!*

~Veronica~

No comments:

Post a Comment