Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pregnancy *13 Weeks*

Hi Everyone!!! Today I'm 13 weeks pregnant!! With only 7 more weeks until I'm halfway done, this pregnancy is just moving along. I thought I would start sharing each week; how big the baby is, how I'm doing, and maybe a picture my baby bump. So here goes...


13 Weeks

Baby:

Depending on which website you want to believe, baby is either the size of a peapod or a peach.
Baby now should be measuring about 3 inches long.
And baby should weigh about an ounce.

Mommy:

Still having morning sickness.
Baby doesn't like coffee, so I'm going through withdrawals. (It's been 4 days and counting)
I've been craving fruits and veggies.
Still have to go to the bathroom every 1-2 hours, even wake up at night to go.
Other than morning sickness & battling a cold, I feel pretty good!


Hopes for this week:

To start feeling better (hopefully no more morning sickness & headaches)
To find all my baby/pregnancy books in the garage.

~Veronica~

No comments:

Post a Comment