Friday, June 6, 2014

Boogie Man Kindergarten Graduation

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been while since I've posted anything, it's been difficult; being pregnant, homeschooling the kids, keeping up with household chores, and planning party after party.

Anyways, we had our last day of school on May 30th, which was also Boogie Man's Kindergarten Graduation!!

I still can't believe we made it through our first year of homeschooling!!! I'm so happy!


I also can't believe my baby boy will be in First Grade in the Fall! How did that happen?!

Here are some pictures of our Kindergarten Graduation Celebration!













Each kiddo got a gift for making through our first year of school and doing such excellent work! I'm so very proud of each of them!! We had a great first year of school and i'm excited to start school again with them in the Fall.


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment