Saturday, December 6, 2014

Attention!! {Army Birthday Party}

Today is my Hubby's birthday!! {Happy Birthday babe, Love you!!}


So i thought we would celebrate this very special day with an Army themed birthday party for him, since he loves the video game "Call of Duty". {Which was one of his birthday gift's this year.}

We had Hubby go on a Top Secret Mission, i had this note waiting for him along with 2 Nerf guns. The note basically says a rebel group has stolen the President's secret Treasure (aka, Hubby's B-day gifts) and captured several members of his team (aka the kiddos). Hubby then had to go through the house, shooting down the bad guys (green balloons) and rescue all the kiddos.


I made several different goodies, but my favorite was the Landmines...



I also made Hubby a Tank Cake... (I'm not 100% happy with the way it turned out, but it's not horrible.)


I'm so happy we finally were able to spend a birthday with Hubby, this is the first one in 3 years we've been able to spend the day with him!! :-)

Happy Birthday My Love, Hope You Enjoyed Your Special Day!!!

xoxo,
 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment