Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Sweet Treats {Free Cook Book}

Hi Everyone!!

Today I spent hours baking up some yummy cookies. It's tradition, that every year, on this very day I bake at least 3 different batches of cookies!

Today I made...

                                                            Oatmeal Scotchies



                                                 Ritz Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies



                                                  Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies



These (with the exception of the Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies, you can find that recipe HERE) and several more recipes are all included in my Christmas Sweet Treats cook book.

In my Christmas Sweet Treats cook book, I've included recipes for:


  • No Bake Cookies
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Oatmeal Scotchies 
  • Lemon Bars
  • Fudge
  • Sugar Cookies
  • Chocolate Crinkles
  • Gingerbread House
  • Ritz Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
  • Peanut Butter Cookies 


You can download it for Free, HERE.

All of the recipes in my Christmas Sweet Treats cook book, scream Christmas time to me! My all time favorite is the Ritz Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies, they remind me so much of my Grandma!

 What's your favorite Christmas cookie?

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment