Friday, January 23, 2015

Groundhog Day Pack {Freebie}


Hi Homeschoolers,

Groundhog Day is coming up, so I've been busy working on some printables for my kids and i thought maybe some of you might be able to use them too!

My Groundhog Day Pack is over 20 pages and is for kindergarten/1st Graders!

Groundhog Day Pack 1

Included in my Groundhog Day Pack:
  • Math Color by Code (Example of how it works: 1+1 = 2, so then i would color that area whatever the answer color key says, for this one it would be 2=Black, I would then color it black.)
  • Sight Word Color by Code
  • Do-A-Dot (4 pages) - These would be great for Tot School too!
  • 3 Piece Puzzle
  • 4 Piece Puzzle
  • Number 1-10 Puzzle
  • An Early Reader book
  • Bingo with Calling Cards (4 different bingo boards)
  • Color to match (2 pages)
  • Will the Groundhog see his shadow? Prediction page.
Here are a few pictures of the Groundhog Day Pack...

Math Color by Code

Groundhog Day Pack 2

Sight Words Color by Code

Groundhog Day Pack 3

Bingo

Groundhog Day Pack 4


4 Piece Puzzle

Groundhog Day Pack 5


I made this pack with my son (1st grade) in mind. However, it really could be used for lots of different ages!

I will also be using this with my daughter (who is in Tot School/Preschool), she  will be doing some of these pages, such as; the puzzles, do-a-dot pages, coloring pages, and Bingo! 

And my oldest son (4th grade) will also do some of these pages, such as; bingo, color to match and the prediction page!

Whoever you use it with, i just hope it is a blessing to you and your family!

You can download it for yourself, HERE

Also,  you can  find my Groundhog Day Pack in my TpT Store, HERE.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment