Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards {Freebie}


All week long i'm going to be celebrating Valentine's Day on my blog. With fun ideas, crafts, and treats!! Today i'm kicking it off with printable Valentine's Day Cards!!

valentines cards pack cover

I created these cards with my kiddos in mind. My boys are still absolutely obsessed with Lego Ninjago, so i thought it would be fun to include some Ninjago's into this pack!! And of course i couldn't leave out my princess, so i included some of her favorite Disney Junior characters.

There are a total of 16 Valentine's Day Cards included in this freebie!! :)

I suggest printing them out on cardstock. Then you can write To and From on the back of them!

You can download it for yourself, HERE!

Enjoy!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment