Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Let's Talk... History Curriculum


Today is my last day of my Let's Talk Curriculum posts, and today i'm talking about History Curriculum...

History Curriculum



We've been using A Beka Book since we started homeschooling. Here are my thoughts on it.

A Beka Book History

I like the material, and especially it being a christian curriculum. I don't like how many different products you have to buy. For each grade level (starting with, i think 2nd grade), you have to buy the; Student Book, Teacher Book, Tests/Quizzes , Test/Quiz Key, Text Question Answers. It can kinda get confusing.

My oldest son (who is 9 years old) really finds the whole thing boring, and most days it's a fight to get him to do the work.

Starting next year i think i'm going to switch it up and buy a new history curriculum. I leaning towards, The Mystery of History. However, i've also heard good things about The Story of The World.

Now, it's YOUR turn. What's your favorite History Curriculum?


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment