Saturday, November 7, 2015

Usborne Books & More - November Specials

Hi Everyone!

I recently became an Usborne Books & More consultant, which is a perfect fit for me because, as you all know by now,  i LOVE books!

Usborne has amazing children's books you wont find anywhere else. Check out some of their holiday books below.



Are you a homeschooler, just like me? Usborne Books and More has a great selection of books for us homeschoolers, here is an example of some of their history books that would be great to use in your homeschool!



And if you book a Facebook party (contact me here to set this up) with me in November you will get double the amount of free books, info below...



Want to join me as a consultant for Usborne Books and More? This is what you will receive, if you join me this month!

But that's not all, to make this deal even sweeter, once you join my team i will personally send you one free book, worth up to $20 (you get to pick the book!). There are hundreds of options to choose from, here are just a few...



Be sure to contact me for more details! :)
 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment