Friday, June 10, 2016

Pregnancy Update *30 Weeks*

Hi Everyone!

This pregnancy has been an up and down roller coaster ride, and I'm so happy that this ride is almost over.



Honestly this pregnancy was totally unexpected.

We didn't plan to get pregnant, in fact i spent the first several weeks in shock/denial.

I know i should always trust God's plan for us, but this to me felt like the timing was all wrong. We had just moved back to our home state, and hubby didn't really have any work lined up at all.

Then came the horrible guilt feeling.

Guilt for feeling ungrateful for the new life God had given us.

Then came the bleeding.

3 months of non-stop bleeding.

Then came more guilt, as i felt like my own ungratefulness caused the bleeding.

Finally the bleeding stopped and things started to get better.

Now i'm 30 weeks along in my pregnancy and i feel better about this pregnancy, about this life growing inside me.

I still feel guilty for my fist reaction to the pregnancy though. I wish i would have had a stronger faith in God and HIS plan. I'm working on that. 

As far as Baby goes, everything looks perfect with him. He is measuring right where he should be, his heart rate is perfect, and he is moving around a lot.

I passed my glucose test and i've gained about 10 pounds so far. Which isn't too bad, but i do wish that number was lower. My weight gain goal for this pregnancy was 15 pounds, so i'm really hoping to only gain 5 more pounds in the next 10 weeks. We'll see how that goes.


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment