Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Our Reading Area


Hi Everyone!

We have kind of a smallish designated school room area, so for this upcoming school year I've decided to switch things up a bit.

Last school year we had everything in our school room (my desk, all our books, all our school supplies, etc.).

This year I've moved all our reading books into our living room and i'm making that our new reading area.

This will also be the area where we will gather in the mornings for a new thing we will be doing this year, Morning Basket Time.

Here is a little tour of our new reading area...



I like that we now have a separate area for reading and that it also free's up space in our school room.

Isn't this sitting area so cute?!



I plan to add a fabric covered seat to this fireplace, because we never use this fireplace so it would be great to add some extra seating.



Here is another bookshelf.



 We also have this shoe bench, that i plan to add a fabric covered seat to as well.



I am so excited for this change and i'm hopeful it will make our school year even that much better!


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment