Monday, October 10, 2016

Student Awards


Don't you like it when your hard work gets noticed?

"Great job on dinner tonight"

"Thanks for helping me organize my room"

"Wow, the house looks so clean"

I mean who wouldn't want to be recognized for doing a job well done?

So why shouldn't I want to recognize my children's hard work just because they are homeschooled?

That's why i created these super cute Student Awards








I made 10 different awards, they are:


  • Awesome Artist
  •  Awesome Athlete
  • Best Helper
  • Computer Whiz
  • Excellence in Math
  • Excellence in Science
  • Most Improved
  • Sharing & Caring
  • Super Reader
  • Tidy Desk


I've made them available for purchase in my Teachers Pay Teachers store for only $1.00!

I hope you enjoy them!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment