Monday, May 15, 2017

Karina's 6th Birthday

Karina,

As i sit here writing this, and reflecting back on this day with you, my heart is filled with so much joy. Today, instead of busying ourselves with schoolwork and chores, i took the time to enjoy you.

Your infectious laugh.

Your contagious smile.

Your one of a kind personality.



How i got so lucky as to be your mom, i'll never know.

This is what i posted about you on Facebook/Instagram today..

"My baby girl, I can't believe you are 6 years old today! There are so many words i could use to describe you; sweet, funny, sassy, smart, strong, beautiful, and brave are just the first few that come to mind.

And you have this AMAZING self confidence, although i'm not sure where you get it from, my hope for you is that you never let the world destroy it. 

I love you to the moon and back. Happy Birthday Karina!" 

You truly are one amazing little girl, and i'm so blessed you call me mommy.

Happy Birthday baby!

xoxo-

Mommy
 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment