Friday, June 2, 2017

Samuel's 12th Birthday


Samuel,

I can't believe you are 12 years old. It honestly doesn't seem possible. The years have just flown by.

I don't believe i ever really truly knew what pure love was, until i was holding your tiny little body in my arms.

You are such an amazing guy and i am very blessed to have you in my life.



This is what i posted about you on Facebook/Instagram today...

"Samuel, 
You are 12 years old today!!??!! How is that even possible?! You are such an amazing kid! Everything about you amazes me; from the awesome Lego creations you come up with, to your skills with power tools (remember that time you taught me how to use a drill). You are truly one of a kind! I'm so very blessed to be your Mom! I love you to infinity and beyond! ❤😍 Happy Birthday Samuel! 🎂🎈🎉"



I love you kiddo! Happy Birthday!!

xoxo-

Mommy

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment