Monday, August 21, 2017

14th Wedding Anniversary

On this day, 14 years ago, I married my best friend.

We got married at the court house with a judge performing the ceremony and my parents there as our witnesses. Afterwards, we went to my aunt & uncle's house for a small reception.

It was honestly the best day of my life. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

One of the best things about it (besides marrying the man i love), was my grandma was able to be there. About 10 months before my wedding she was diagnosed with Leukemia. And, although it's not the best picture, i'm so thankful i have this picture of her there, with me, on my wedding day.

5 months later, at 71 years old, she lost her long hard fought battle with Leukemia.


These pictures aren't the best quality at all, but i love them.


And i'm not sure who's idea it was for the white girl to stand in front of the white fence in her white dress... but yikes! I totally look like a ghost. At this point i had only been out of Alaska for a year, so i'm going to blame my ghostly complexion on that.


Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this look back at our wedding day. And to my husband, Happy Anniversary babe, i love you!



 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment