Wednesday, January 31, 2018

February 2018 Holidays {Free Printable}




feb 2018 holidays

I don't know  about you, but when i think of February i think of: Valentine's, chocolates, flowers, football, and Mardi Gras.

I definitely don't think about International Dog Biscuit Appreciation day (seriously what?!), but that's just one of the wacky holidays you will find of my list of February holidays.

However; Eat Ice Cream for breakfast day (yes, yes, yes!), national pizza day (love me some pizza!), and national drink wine day (cheers!) are some of the more pleasant holidays February has to offer.

So if you are looking for some wacky holidays or some really fun holidays to celebrate either way, there is something on my list for you.

Download it for yourself, HERE.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment