Thursday, January 11, 2018

Goal For 2018 {How To Accomplish Them}



I really love new years. I love the idea of starting all over again with a fresh 365 days to make some awesome things happen.

2018 is no different, i was super excited for this year to come, and my list of goals this year is by far the longest list i have ever had.


goals 2018

My goals this year range from really small things (like getting better at doing my hair & my daughter's hair), to really big things (like buying a house).

But, just having goals isn't enough, you have to have a plan on how you are going to accomplish those goals.

So, i thought i would share some of my goals with you and how i'm hoping to accomplish them.

Here are some of my goals for 2018:
  • Get better at doing hair - How? Watching YouTube videos, going on Pinterest for ideas, and trying some new idea at least once a week.
  • Reach and maintain my goal weight - How? Working out at least 5 times a week, and changing my diet.
  • Read at least 20 books this year - How? By dedicating at least an hour a day to read.
  • Buy a house - How? By budgeting, paying bills on time, and saving money.
  • Spend less time on my phone - How? Dedicate an hour first thing in the morning to checking emails, answering messages, etc. Then don't pick up my phone again until after the children are in bed at night.
Like i said, if you set yourself a goal, you need to figure out how you are going to make it work.
Also, another tip i have for you is to be specific with your goals. Don't just say "i want to read more", well what is more? one page more, one book more.. Those kind of goals are really hard to measure whether you are doing well with them or not. Instead say things like "i want to read 10 books this year", or "100 books". You get the idea, it needs to be a goal you can measure and see if you are achieving it.

What are some goals you have for this year?

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment