Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Chinese New Year


Happy Chinese New Year! Or should i say, Gung Hay Fat Choy! {Which means "Happy New Year" in Chinese}


img_6377

That picture is from our Chinese New Year celebration back in 2015!

I didn't go all out like i did that year with celebrating. In fact this year's celebration only included me buying a big bag of fortune cookies and my kids spitting them out because they "tasted really bad like chemicals". So yay me! Mom of the year award stuff going on over here. (Totally being sarcastic)

Anyways, I wanted to share with you some Chinese New Year printables i have created over the years.
  • My Chinese New Year pack


chinese-new-year-1

It has over 30 pages, which include:
  • 12 writing pages
  • 18 coloring pages
  • an All About Me page
  • Cutting practice
  • Matching
  • and MUCH more!!!
This is one of the writing pages...

chinese-new-year-2

This is what one of the coloring pages looks like...

chinese-new-year-3

And here is a fun page...

chinese-new-year-4

If you are interested in getting my Chinese New Year pack, you can download it HERE!

  • Chinese New Year Bookmarks


IMG_0153

Aren't they adorable?! You can download them for yourself, HERE!

I hope you all have a great Chinese New Year!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment