Thursday, March 29, 2018

10 Year Anniversary


Hi Guys!



Today is my 10 year blogging anniversary!!




10 years

That's right 10 years ago today i started this little blog and over the years it has evolved from my 1 reader (Hi Mom!) to my now 28 followers (Hi Guys! Thanks so much for following me!). 28 might not seem like a big number to most, but to me it means so much and i'm grateful for each one of them!


In those past 10 years we have added 3 more children to Our Family, we have moved from State to State, and we have started homeschooling. Our lives have changed so much over the years and so has this blog.


"Today Dasean finally smiled at me for the first time. It was so cute too! It was definitely worth the wait!!"


That was my first ever blog post! Which, to me now, is more like something that should have been posted on Facebook, but i was a blogging newbie and didn't really understand how the whole blog thing worked. So, I appreciate everyone that has stuck with me over the years, as i have tried to figure this blogging thing out.


Does 10 years feel like a big deal to anyone else? 10 years feels like a really big deal to me. It feels like maybe i should go out and buy myself a drink or something to celebrate kinda big deal.. but honestly i'm a mom, so that drink would most likely be an overpriced cup of coffee. Cheers!


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment