Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spring Clean Series {Day 3 - Laundry Room}


Hi Guys!


I'm back with day 3 of my Spring Clean Series!


spring clean series


Today i'm sharing my laundry room with you all.


IMG_3909


Because our laundry room leads out to the garage, this area gets a lot of traffic. With kids coming in and out of the garage, to go outside and play. This area becomes a dump all; shoes, toys, jackets, etc. can be found laying around here at any given time.


IMG_3913


I can't blame it all on the kids though, i'm guilty myself of dumping out receipts (and anything else) from my purse here.


IMG_3910


Here is how i usually organize my laundry room:
  • Keep extra: cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, and diapers up on the high shelf.
  • On the lower shelf i keep: diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer (when kids come in from playing with friends they immediately sanitize their hands), laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc.

IMG_3917


It feels good to have a clean and organized laundry room, even though it will probably only stay clean & organized for like 5 minutes.


IMG_3918

IMG_3919

Thanks for reading today's blog post! Stop by again tomorrow for day 4 of my Spring Clean Series!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash*

No comments:

Post a Comment