Saturday, April 14, 2018

Spring Clean Series {Day 5 - Kitchen}


Hi Guys!


I'm back with my 5th and final day in my Spring Clean Series.


spring clean series


I know i already talked about my pantry on Day 1, however i felt like the kitchen itself needed a blog post because it is a troublesome area in my house.



IMG_3849


This blog post is going to be different because there are no before and after pictures. I am going to share with you, how i keep my kitchen clean and organized though.

Here are a few of my tips to keep your kitchen tidy:
  • Try not to leave too much stuff out on the counters - Not only does it make the kitchen look cluttered, it takes up precious counter space. I only leave out those things that i use pretty much every day (can opener, coffee pot, Knife set, etc.).
  • Do dishes after every meal - This helps to not have so many dishes piled up and overflow.
  • At least once a month go through and organize cupboards - This is a good time to throw out that plastic storage container that you can't find the lid for.



IMG_3851


That's it! I hope you have enjoyed my Spring Clean Series.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash*

No comments:

Post a Comment