Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tip Tuesday #4



Hi Guys!

I'm back today with another Tip Tuesday!


Tip Tuesday


Today's tip is something so easy and simple, i'm sure lot's of you probably already do this, but in case there is someone out there (like me) that doesn't know about how genius this is, i will share....


Using a bottle scrubber to do dishes with, instead of a sponge!





scrubber vs sponge

Alright, a little backstory... My skin is sensitive.

So very sensitive. Doing dishes causes my hands to crack and bleed. It's super painful.

One day i decided instead of getting my hands wet (which is what causes them to crack & bleed), i would use this bottle scrubber we had. It worked so well. The dishes got clean, and my hands were safe. *Sure i could have bought myself a pair of dish gloves, but i already had the bottle scrubber on hand and so i thought why not.*

So to recap today's tip is.. use a bottle scrubber instead of a sponge to do your dishes. You get less contact with the water (which if your skin is sensitive this is helpful) and super clean dishes!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment