Tuesday, October 23, 2018

10 Things To Buy At The Dollar Store


Who doesn't love dollar stores?! You walk in and feel that wonderful feeling that you can buy anything in that store, without breaking the bank.


I don't visit the dollar store that often, but when I do here are the 10 things I stock up on...


dollar tree
  1. Envelopes 
  2. Bandages - My store always has a fun assortment of character bandages that my kids love. 
  3. Toothpaste & Toothbrushes 
  4. Greeting cards - Some of the greeting cards are 2 for $1!! 
  5. Wrapping Paper
  6. Candles
  7. Teaching Supplies - Classroom posters, workbooks, stickers, etc. 
  8. Sponges
  9. Kitchen tools - Measuring cups, serving spoons, etc. 
  10. Party supplies - Balloons, table covers, streamers, etc. 
What are your favorite products to buy at the dollar store?

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment