Tuesday, October 9, 2018

How To Drink More Water

I've never been much of a water drinker, in fact growing up i never really even drank water. I know that's totally bad!!


Anyways, lately i have really been trying hard to get enough water. Like at least 64 fl oz. of water each day. And I've come up with a few different ways that help me reach that goal.



drink more water


Here are the things i do, to help me drink more water each day...
  • I drink 2 bottles of water (or 32 fl oz.) before 10 AM. If i'm able to do that, the rest of the day i find it's easier to drink the remaining amount needed.
  • The water has to be at the perfect temperature. If it's too warm, i can't drink it. Same as if it's too cold, i can't drink it. The temperature has to be just right. 
  • I add lemon. On the days i'm just struggling to get it down, i add some lemon to help.
  • I drink from a straw. Somehow drinking from a straw makes me drink more and faster. 
  • I keep track. I use my Fitbit app (which has my goal of how much water to drink each day) and i log how much water i drink each day. Seeing that really helps motivate me to reach those goals.  



drink more water 2


If you are struggling to drink enough water each day, i hope my tips have been encouraging for you.


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment