Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Goals For February 2019 *Update*


Hi Guys!


Last month i shared my goals for February, and today i'm going to tell you how i did with my February goals...


Feb 2019 goals update


I'm kind of scared to share this update because February was a tough month for me, but here goes.
  1. Read 4 books - This is the same goal i had last month, however this goal will increase next month. I completed this goal easily, and even started reading a 5th book!
  2. Lose 5 pounds - Since February is a shorter month and it has a few different holidays, plus one of my kids birthday, i thought i would make my goal smaller. This was sooo tough, but i did it! I lost 5 pounds last month!
  3. Buy only 1 coffee from a coffee shop - I feel like if i don't have this goal i will buy coffee every time i leave the house, so this goal is sticking around. I failed this goal HARD! I got 4-5 coffees out last month. 
  4. Get at least 15,000 steps each day - This shouldn't be too hard of a goal for me to accomplish, but it is a step up from last month. I did it, but man some days i just didn't want to take another step. This was tougher than i thought it was going to be.
  5. Go on 2 field trips - Last month my goal was 3 field trips and i believe that if i didn't set that as a goal we probably wouldn't have gone on any, so i'm keeping them in for now until it becomes a habit. Another failed goal, we didn't go on ANY field trips last month. 
  6. Workout 5 times a week - Another goal that is the same as last month. I feel like it works well for me though. I completed this goal, but not without trouble. 
  7. Blog 3 times a week - I don't know if you noticed, but my January posts were not consistent at all. I really want to get more consistent with blogging, so hopefully having this goal will push me to get better at it. I kind of completed this goal, but not really. I tried my best and i think there was one week where i only ended up doing 2 posts that week. So it was close, but not a complete victory. 
  8. Do some form of scripture writing every day - I really want to get more into the habit of studying the bible, memorizing scripture, etc., so i'm hoping this helps me with that. I started off strong, but completely failed this one. I maybe did it for like a week, and never did it again. So another failed goal. 


As you can see February was just a tough month for me, lots of failed goals, but i'm not giving up. March is going to be amazing, and i'm going to crush all those goals. Tomorrow i will be sharing my goals for March.


If you set goals for yourself for February, i'd love to hear how it went for you. Did you crush all your goals? Did you struggle (like i did)?
 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment