Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Goals for May 2019

Hello!

Every month this year, i am making goals for that month and sharing them with you all. Today i'm going to be sharing my goals for May...

may goals 2019

  1. Go to the park 1 time each week - Now that our homeschool co-op has ended for the Summer (which i will share more about that next week), we have more time in our schedule so i thought it would be fun to go to the park every week to burn off some energy.
  2. Buy the rest of our curriculum for next school year - I've started buying piece by piece our curriculum for the next school year (which starts in July for us), so this month i really want to finish up buying all of our curriculum.
  3. Wear a skirt/dress every day - I challenged myself a few years ago to wear skirts/dresses for one month, but i only made it half way through the month. I'm hoping this time i will be successful. 
  4. Read 3 books - My full reading challenge for this year is 50 books, i've already read 20 books, so i feel like 3 books this month will be a good goal for me. 

That's it, those are my goals for the month. I'd love to hear your goals.
 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment