Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a great Christmas, Super Guy got a lot of Dinosaurs, just like he wanted. Boogie Man was more interested in eating the wrapping paper then playing with the toys inside of it.. And we even caught him chewing on a rubber dog bone that our dogs got for Christmas.. lol..
It snowed here a little bit in the morning, so we finally got our White Christmas we always wanted. :)
We had kinda a lazy day yesterday, which was a nice change. I cooked a small chicken, stuffing, green bean casserole and sweet potatoes for dinner.. And then we had pumpkin pie for dessert! All of which was very yummy!! :)
I hope you all had a great Christmas too!! Here are some pictures from yesterday and i will add more later!! Have a great day and a wonderful weekend everyone!!

 My boys and me

I love my new Dinosaur

Look what Santa brought me!


Say 'Cheese' Face

 

No comments:

Post a Comment