Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cats

Growing up in a city like Ketchikan in Alaska, I would never see horses or cows. So whenever my family would go on vacation to Idaho, seeing horses & cows was very special and exciting!

I remember me and my sisters would always point out everyone we saw.

So now with my kids (even though they don't live in a place like Ketchikan & they see horses and cows all the time) i point out every cow and horse i see.

They really don't care, its not something special to them, like it was to me, but i do it anyways.

And i think the main reason i do it is because i am a HUGE animal lover and i really want them to be one too!

That's why, when Boogie Man, came up to me after watching a cat commercial and said:

"I wish i could buy that cat and i would share all my cars with him"

It touched my heart so much more than i could ever express. (especially since he wont even share his cars with his baby sister)

Maybe *Just Maybe* I've turned my son into an animal lover too! :)

So I'll continue to point out every horse, cow, chicken, cat or dog to my kids.




**In case you were curious as to which cat commercial he saw, i have included it in this post**





***On Another Note: I'm deathly allergic to cats, so we wont be adopting this one or any other one anytime soon ***(Sorry Boogie Man)

No comments:

Post a Comment