Friday, August 10, 2018

Bikini Body Mommy (Intro/Progress)


Hi Guys!

I've decided i'm going to try to post fitness/wellness stuff on Fridays.

I started doing Bikini Body Mommy back in October/November 2017 and had great success with it, however the holidays hit and i stopped doing it.

Now i'm back at it.

So what exactly is Bikini Body Mommy?





bikinibodymommy-400x400-300x300

It's free YouTube workout videos, however she also has a website with more stuff to offer like; meal plans, cookbooks, etc.

I've just been using the free YouTube videos. I'm doing challenge 1.0

I'm on day 25 of a 90 day challenge.

What i love about these workouts is that most of them are under 20 minutes. Which makes it so easy to fit into my day. I also love that they don't require any extra equipment, just some weights.

If you haven't heard of it before, and are looking for something to do from the comfort of your house i would definitely give Bikini Body Mommy a try. But be prepared to be incredibly sore for the first 2 weeks.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment