Friday, April 12, 2019

Goals For April 2019

Hi Guys!


Every month this year, i am making goals for that month and sharing them with you all. Today i'm going to be sharing my goals for April...

april 2019 goals

  1. Lose 7 pounds - I failed last month to lose any weight, in fact i gained weight, so i'm really going to hit it hard this month. 
  2. Read 4 books - I'm doing pretty good hitting all my book reading goals and i want to continue doing well, so i'm setting a smaller goal this month. 
  3. Get 10,000 steps every day - I'm lowering it down this month, only to take some pressure off of myself. I'm starting to feel myself getting burnt out from big goals.
  4. De-clutter my closet - My closet is in desperate need of attention. My goal this month is to get it cleaned out and organized.
That's it, those are my goals for the month. I'd love to hear your goals.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment