Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Goals for April 2019 *Update*

Hey there!

Last month i shared my goals for April, and today i'm going to tell you how i did with my April goals...


april 2019 goals update
  1. Lose 7 pounds - I failed last month to lose any weight, in fact i gained weight, so i'm really going to hit it hard this month. I've been struggling since the middle of February to lose weight at a good and steady pace. I lost some this month (3 pounds), but missed this goal. 
  2. Read 4 books - I'm doing pretty good hitting all my book reading goals and i want to continue doing well, so i'm setting a smaller goal this month. I was able to accomplish reading 4 books in April! 
  3. Get 10,000 steps every day - I'm lowering it down this month, only to take some pressure off of myself. I'm starting to feel myself getting burnt out from big goalsThere was only one day in April where i didn't get over 10,000 steps.
  4. De-clutter my closet - My closet is in desperate need of attention. My goal this month is to get it cleaned out and organized. I was so happy to clean out, organize, and de-clutter my closet. I'm so glad i made this one of my goals for the month and that i was able to do it!
I feel like the past couple of months i've been super struggling with reaching all my goals, i'm really going to push myself harder this month to reach my goals. How are you doing with your goals?

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment