Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013-2014 Interviews

A few days ago I was looking for some new printables on one of my favorite homeschool sites, 1+1+1=1, when I came across these Interviews that she does with her kids every year. I thought that was such a great idea I decided I would do it too!

Boogie Man's Interview


My name is "Boogie Man".
I am 5 years old.
The yummiest food to eat is Carrots.
My favorite show to watch is Henry Hugglemonster.
The best thing about school is Math.
The worst thing about school is when it takes a long time.
The coolest person on earth is Me!
I am really super good at Playing Angry Birds.
My favorite color is Red.
The best place in the world to be is Home.
When I grow up I want to Buy my own things.
I really really do not like to eat Gross stuff.
My best friend is "Super Guy".
When I was little I used to Kiss my Mommy & be cute.
3 words that tell about me: Fun, Silly, Love.
This year I hope to learn How to read.

Super Guy's Interview

My name is "Super Guy".
I am 8 years old.
The yummiest food to eat is Cheeseburgers.
My favorite show to watch is Lego Ninjago: Masters of spinjitzu
The best thing about school is Mommy teaching me.
The worst thing about school is Math.
The coolest person on earth is "Boogie Man".
I am really super good at Building Legos.
My favorite color is Green.
The best place in the world to be is Home with Mommy.
When I grow up I want to Invent Lego Sets.
I really really do not like to eat Vegetables.
My best friend is "Boogie Man", "Jelly Bean", Mommy & Daddy.
When I was little I used to Snuggle with my Mommy.
3 words that tell about me: Cool, Funny, Entertaining.
This year I hope to learn Science.


No comments:

Post a Comment