Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Week In Our Life

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've updated on how our lives are going (besides our homeschooling), so I thought I would take a few moments and update about what's been going on with all of us!

Last Thursday we drove all night to make it back home in time for the weekend. Hubby & me were exhausted, but it was worth it to spend a little bit of time at home & be able to visit with family. :-)

We celebrated our niece's 12th birthday while we were in town. It was so fun to be able to spend time with her, I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!!!




So we spent the weekend at home hanging out with family and packing up some more things we were needing for our homeschooling.

Monday we woke up at 4 am to get on the road to head back to ND. As we are loading up the car I told Hubby don't forget to grab the crab (remember my post on the crab's fighting, well the others ended up dying on the way to ID, so at this point we were left with 1 remaining), he went over to the container it was in and moved the lid, but couldn't find the crab anywhere...

We spent the next 20 minutes searching the house for the crab with no success.. So now there is a crab running loose in our house!! Super Guy was really disappointed! :-(

We eventually got on the road and after driving for 13+ hours we decided to stop at the MT/ND boarder to sit down and have dinner. While having dinner Super Guy's tooth started bleeding really badly, (it had been wiggly for at least a week) so we knew the tooth fairy would be visiting us soon!

Tuesday even thought Boogie Man was battling a bit of a cold, we all got back at our daily routine of school work. While eating lunch Super Guy's tooth came out!

Wednesday morning Super Guy woke up to find that the tooth fairy had come and left him $5 under his pillow! But he also woke up not feeling well, it was looking like he was catching whatever his brother had. We somehow got through our regular day runny nose's and all.

That afternoon was pretty exciting for me, I had ordered some curriculum & books and my packages finally arrived!! I just love getting packages! :-)

Thursday morning whatever bug the boys had was getting worse, so we ended up cancelling school for the day!

Friday everyone seemed to be feeling better so we got back to work. The morning went smoothly and before we knew it our 4 hours of schooling was done for the day. We went to visit Hubby at work & I was able to bring my camera to take some pictures of the job he is currently working on. :-)

Friday was also the first day I was able to braid Jelly Bean's hair!! :-) It is getting so long!! It was really cute, she wouldn't really stay still for me to get a picture of it though. :-(  But Here is a cute picture of her though, with her hair in a pony tail... Which is one of our favorite ways for her to wear her hair!


Anyways, that was pretty much our week! How was your week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment