Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School Interviews {2014-2015}

Hi Everyone!

Last year i started the school year off with interviews and pictures, so i thought it would be fun to do the same thing again this year. Here they are...

Jelly Bean (3 Years Old) - Preschool



My name is Jelly Bean.
I am 12 years old. (She's really 3)
The yummiest food to eat is Macaroni and Cheese
My favorite show to watch is Mickey Mouse
The best thing about school is learning.
The worst thing about school is working hard.
The coolest person on Earth is Super Guy.
I am really super good at school & singing.
My favorite color is pink.
The best place in the world to be is our old house in Idaho.
When i grow up i want to make coffee for Mommy & Daddy. (She copied Boogie Man's answer on this question)
I really really do not like to eat stinky food.
My best friend is Boogie Man & Super Guy.
When i was little i used to eat tiny foods.
3 words that tell about me: funny, cute and baby.
This year i hope to learn apples.



Boogie Man (6 years old) - First Grade


My name is Boogie Man
I am 6 years old
The yummiest food to eat is sandwiches
My favorite show to watch is Angry Birds
The best thing about school is learning
The worst thing about school is school ending 
The coolest person on Earth is Me!
I am really super good at building Lego's
My favorite color is Red
The best place in the world to be is Home
When i grow up i want to make coffee for Mommy & Daddy
I really really do not like to eat stinky food
My best friend is Super Guy
When i was little i used to snuggle with Mommy & take naps.
3 words that tell about me: funny, silly & sweet
This year i hope to learn Science


Super Guy (9 years old) - Fourth Grade


My name is Super Guy
I am 9 years old
The yummiest food to eat is Mommy's homemade macaroni and cheese
My favorite show to watch is Pawn Stars
The best thing about school is getting done
The worst thing about school is nothing
The coolest person on Earth is Mommy
I am really super good at building Lego's
My favorite color is Red
The best place in the world to be is Home
When i grow up i want to be a builder
I really really do not like to eat stinky food
My best friend is Boogie Man
When i was little i used to tease my brother
3 words that tell about me: nice, brave, & strong
This year i hope to learn Science

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment